homestead - Re: [Homestead] Thunder God Vine and RA

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Thunder God Vine and RA
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 13:13:54 -0700

At 9/30/2010 12:40 PM,Padruig wrote:

It is not, in my opinion, the medical care available in the US that is the problem. Just like in any field, there are skilled people, and incompetent boobs. We got a good one, you got a boob. The problem is the freeloading on the system, the weight placed on it by people who have lived unhealthy lifestyles,expecting now that consequences are upon them, to be freed of them, and a sue happy society.

I love it! A pass along remark about a natural remedy (thanks Bev) turns into a political remark about people who are not living the correct way... The homestead list is still alive!

Rob
becida AT comcast.net