homestead - [Homestead] Computer Whiz Test <g>

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Computer Whiz Test <g>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 11:19:59 -0800

I have Outlook Express for my e-mail stuff. I *had* Outlook Express last night when I turned the computer off. This morning I had Microsoft Office Outlook 2003! Ah, what the hay?

Any thoughts on not having this happen again and how the heck did it happen?

Lynda
--"I'm fascinated by the hard line you're drawing over religion -- It gets
used too much, as an excuse, a fall guy, a weapon, a con. A lot of people,
maybe most, don't mean it except when it suits them." Dallas