homestead - Re: [Homestead] Science

  • From: Leslie <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Science
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 10:16:10 -0700 (PDT)

bingo

________________________________
From: "DSanner106 AT aol.com" <DSanner106 AT aol.com>
To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
Sent: Thu, October 22, 2009 1:09:04 PM

Definately,
    Gore left office worth less than a million dollars, and  is now just a
few years later, somewhere in the 250 million dollar range. He  started the
company that sells carbon emission credits. When people raised  questions
about his wastefulness, with his mansion, heated pool that uses the  energy
of
dozens of homes, SUV's etc. , he said is was ok, he had purchased  carbon
credits to cover this. He bought them from himself, and is raking in
millions from companies the govt. is armtwisting over factory emissions. If
everyone just sends a few billion to Gore, than we don't have to worry about
actually fixing factories or driving cleaner vehicles, right??

Drew

In a message dated 10/22/2009 12:18:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,