homestead - Re: [Homestead] Rude tough questions for Obama from Int'l press corps

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Robert Walton <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Rude tough questions for Obama from Int'l press corps
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 14:27:14 -0700 (PDT)

Well, you are certainly right on that point. But click on the link for a
photo of the kind of man, we, his constituents, are more accustomed to
viewing. I think you might change you image if you see him through our eyes
.....bobford

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h219/pjcomix/blog/john-mccain2.jpg