homestead - Re: [Homestead] Wal-Mart

  • From: Mjkoaktreecottag AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Wal-Mart
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 15:02:10 EST

Maybe they were hauling pellets for pellet stoves--unfortunately, W-M is the
on;y re;iable souve for them in our section of WV and they sometimes run
out. Those we bought (by the ton) from Southern States do not burn well or
give
much heat and built up a lot of ash. When we get a good batch, we get very
little ash. However, I do miss the wood ashes that we had from the old
woodstove[s].
Scary thought--maybe all those W-M trucks were full of all those plastic
and/or Chinese toys many parents nowadays think that they have to buy for the

kids at Christmas??

products.

  • Re: [Homestead] Wal-Mart, Rob, 11/20/2007
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: [Homestead] Wal-Mart, Mjkoaktreecottag, 11/30/2007