homestead - Re: [Homestead] chicken feet

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] chicken feet
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 18:20:57 -0500

Lynda wrote:
Well, when you try them, you'll have to report back. I can't, for the life of me, figure out why anyone would eat them <g> Seems like there wouldn't be anything there to eat. I mean, I sure wouldn't want to eat the skin knowing where it had been walking <g>

The recipe I have involves blanching and peeling the skin from the feet...
--
Bevanron of EarthNSky Farm Sleep well tonight, for somewhere in the ocean's depths, MY son is protecting YOUR freedom.