homestead - [Homestead] san diego fires

  • From: VAN DELL JORDAN <vdjor AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] san diego fires
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 15:08:53 -0700 (PDT)

This is a request posted on another forum I follow.
Don, do you are anyone else have an answer?
Van Dell

"Hi, Is anyone out there in the San Diego area that
can let us know what is happening in the area of the
fires, ie, Julian.
Sorry folks, My kid brother is out there right near
the heat of the flames
If anyone knows of a good online website I can get to
use to chat live, please let me know. I've been trying
to find one out there."

thnx, kerry/3:29 pm