homestead - Re: [Homestead] New Homestead Update

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] New Homestead Update
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 05:10:53 -0700

On May 7, 2007, at 7:49 PM, Gloria Morris wrote:

Serious work was accomplished here today! I got the garden done! . . .
Next year, if all goes as planned this year, and I have the area ready for
them, I hope to plant a few fruit trees. When I plant FRUIT trees, I will
really feel like I am settled into my homestead!

Well done. Of such days is a good life lived.