homestead - Re: [Homestead] OT Need Software Advice

  • From: tonitime AT juno.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] OT Need Software Advice
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 08:51:57 -0500

You may be able to put together a page-by-page with graphics and borders
using Broderbund's Print Shop. I have put alot of things together using
this simple program. My girl is editor of her yearbook since going to
public school last year - they use a company and are getting such poor
response time from them that they may not get a yearbook out of all the
kid's work - in time for the deadline. Good luck with your DIY project!
Toni