homestead - Re: [Homestead] Seed starting methods

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Seed starting methods
  • Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 10:49:32 -0500

Do you replace the plastic sheeting every year? How does it do in windy
conditions? How cold does it get outside and inside the hoophouse where you
are?

I am very intrigued by the idea. Our current landlord will not allow a
garden, so in addition to planting around trees and in the flower beds, this
is a very strong possibility.

Ray