homestead - Re: [Homestead] Seeds

  • From: "Lisa K. V. Perry" <lkvp AT floydva.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Seeds
  • Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 08:31:16 -0500

Rob Walton wrote:

I have been using their seeds for quite a few years. I thought ten cents
a pack was a great deal (and still do) but I found that they cost
Walmart less than a penny apiece. Check out
http://www.plantationproducts.com/promotionalproducts.htm

This might be the only good reason to shop at WalMart. We only go there when we absolutely have to (which is usually just 1x per year). It would be hard to pass up seeds that cost ten cents per pack. Makes the price I just paid for seeds at FedCo seem completely outrageous.
Lisa

  • Re: [Homestead] Seeds, Lisa K. V. Perry, 02/01/2006