homestead - Re: [Homestead] Speaking of homesteading

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Speaking of homesteading
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 21:50:44 -0800

At 1/25/2006 10:58 PM,Lynda wrote:
Are we having an epidemic of wind and wet this year? We generally don't get
too much wind up here, nor a lot of rain. Mostly snow. New Year's Eve was
a real great way to bring in the new year! We'd had rain for weeks (hey,
other Rob, have you floated off to Hawaii yet?).

Rain, rain, rain & more rain. We set a record of 35 or 36 days and got a one day break then it started again. 1.05" so far today and 18.15 for the previous 30 days this month. It's been wet.
Only went below freezing once this month.
I have to admit that I'm getting tired of the wet.

Glad those trees missed you Lynda, big trees coming down are really something.

Rob

becida AT comcast.net
Western Washington State, USA