homestead - RE: [Homestead] Fw: :) Fwd: And Then They Voted!

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT dtnspeed.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Homestead] Fw: :) Fwd: And Then They Voted!
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 13:46:21 -0500

I have a sister who is intelligent enough to run two businesses
successfully, but she was tremendously relieved when I told her she could
use either a cell phone or a portable during a thunder storm if she didn't
want to chance being hit by lightening. At first she wasn't sure I was
right, but my husband and hers assured her that the lightening wouldn't jump
through the air.

I don't ask, but I think she generally votes Republican.

Marie