gmark - [GMark] stimulating participation

gmark AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Kata Markon

  • From: "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000 AT comcast.net>
  • To: Kata Markon <gmark AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [GMark] stimulating participation
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 08:13:59 -0600

To my disappointment Kata Markon has been utterly silent for some time now.  Ironically, Markan scholars has just asked a dozen or so of his students to subscribe to the List so that they could see first hand how Markan scholars work!

So I'm wondering what we might do to provide them with what they are looking for.

Surely someone among you has something in matters Markan that you are working on that you could share with the rest of the list.  Surely someone has some good ideas about how to stimulate List participation.

I'd be grateful for your replies.

Yours,

Jeffrey