gmark - Re: Critique Correction

gmark AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Kata Markon

  • From: JFAlward AT aol.com
  • To: gmark AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Critique Correction
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 15:56:58 EDT

In a message dated 10/25/02 1:19:13 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
JFAlward AT aol.com writes:

JOE ALWARD
Futhermore, in Gibson's scenario we have the son of God asking that God be
prayed to avoid God being tested. Does that make more sense than praying for
help to stay awake? Does it even make any sense at all?

JOE ALWARD
Darn spell and grammar checker. I let it talk me into deleting the second
"to" in the sentence, "...God be prayed to to avoid God being tested."

Joseph F. Alward, PhD
Assistant Professor
Department of Physics
University of the Pacific
Stockton CA 95201
email: JFAlward AT aol.com

Web Page: "A Skeptical View of Christianity and the Bible"
http://members.aol.com/jalw/joseph_alward.html

  • Re: Critique Correction, JFAlward, 10/25/2002