gmark - Re: [XTalk] help with online article

gmark AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Kata Markon

  • From: "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000 AT home.com>
  • To: crosstalk2 AT egroups.com
  • Cc: Kata Markon <gmark AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>, Synoptic-L <Synoptic-L AT bham.ac.uk>
  • Subject: Re: [XTalk] help with online article
  • Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2000 09:17:26 -0500

"Jeffrey B. Gibson" wrote:

> Help! A few days ago I came across (I think through Jenee Woodward's
> site) an online article on Mark's Gospel and the Priene Inscription (the
> title of which escapes me). But now I cannot locate the URL. The article
> appeared in the latest NT journal from Sheffield.
>
> Does any one know what I'm talking about? More importantly, does anyone
> have the URL?

Jenee has been kind enough to answer my question already! For those who might
be interested in this article, it is by Craig Evans (who has, I believe,
finally wrapped up Vol. 2 of the commentary on GMark in the Word Series) and
is entitled "Mark's Incipit and the Priene Calendar Inscription: From Jewish
Gospel to Greco-Roman Gospel" and appears on pp. 67-81 of the Journal of
Greco-Roman Christianity and Judaism.

Here's the URL http://www.jgrchj.com/page67

Yours,

Jeffrey
--
Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon.)
7423 N. Sheridan Road #2A

  • help with online article, Jeffrey B. Gibson, 09/01/2000
    • Re: [XTalk] help with online article, Jeffrey B. Gibson, 09/01/2000