gmark - Re: Full Text of Weeden Article Posted

gmark AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Kata Markon

  • From: "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000 AT home.com>
  • To: Kata Markon <gmark AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Full Text of Weeden Article Posted
  • Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 09:07:28 -0500

"Carl W. Conrad" wrote:

> At 11:57 PM -0500 5/26/00, Jeffrey B. Gibson wrote:
> >List members may wish to know that the full text of Ted Weeden's
> >article, "Markan Fabrications: The Denial of Peter" can now be accessed
> >at:
> >
> >http://www.egroups.com/files/crosstalk2/Articles+for+Review/MarkFab.htm
>
> List members will likely discover, as I did, that one must subscribe to
> crosstalk2 in order to access the files section (although one may read
> messages without subscribing).

Though subscribing to XTalk is not a bad thing to do, I did not realize
(though I
probably ** should** have) that subscription was necessary to read anything on
the Xtalk articles for review page. So Apologies. To remove this
inconvenience,
I'll be placing Ted's article on the Kata Markon Articles for Review page
later
today. I'll let you know when it's available.

> Also, Jeffrey, was part II of Ted Weeden's article ever posted yesterday? I
> saw I, III, IV, V, VI, and VII, but if II was sent out, I didn't receive it.

As you have no doubt heard by now (from Ted himself), part II is included in
the
first installment of the essay.

Yours,

Jeffrey