gmark - Re: Full Text of Weeden Article Posted

gmark AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Kata Markon

  • From: "Carl W. Conrad" <cwconrad AT artsci.wustl.edu>
  • To: "Kata Markon" <gmark AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Cc: "Kata Markon" <gmark AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Full Text of Weeden Article Posted
  • Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 07:27:01 -0400

At 11:57 PM -0500 5/26/00, Jeffrey B. Gibson wrote:
>List members may wish to know that the full text of Ted Weeden's
>article, "Markan Fabrications: The Denial of Peter" can now be accessed
>at:
>
>http://www.egroups.com/files/crosstalk2/Articles+for+Review/MarkFab.htm

List members will likely discover, as I did, that one must subscribe to
crosstalk2 in order to access the files section (although one may read
messages without subscribing).

Also, Jeffrey, was part II of Ted Weeden's article ever posted yesterday? I
saw I, III, IV, V, VI, and VII, but if II was sent out, I didn't receive it.

--

Carl W. Conrad
cwconrad AT artsci.wustl.edu OR cwconrad AT ioa.com