freetds - [freetds] Default ANSI settings in FreeTDS odbc driver

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: LacaK <lacak AT zoznam.sk>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [freetds] Default ANSI settings in FreeTDS odbc driver
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2018 13:08:38 +0100

Hi *,

are there any default settings, which FreeTDS odbc driver set-ups upon connection ?

|setquoted_identifier setansi_warnings setansi_padding setansi_nulls setconcat_null_yields_null In my case INSERT on table with filtered index fails with error message, that above mentioned settings must be ON. This happens only on Linux with FreeTDS odc driver, on Windows with Microsoft driver this does not happen (so I guess that MS already sets these ANSI settings by default) Is there way how to set them in any INI file ? Or should I only send commands: ||"setquoted_identifier ON; setansi_warnings ON; setansi_padding ON; setansi_nulls ON; setconcat_null_yields_null ON;" |
Thanks
-Laco.