freetds - Re: [freetds] NTLMv2 Support

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Craig Jackson <cejackson51 AT gmail.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] NTLMv2 Support
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2018 15:14:26 -0500

I'm interested in that you're using the old MS Db-Library. I'm working on
the TDS support for Wireshark, and I don't have a copy of the old MS
library for testing. Could you get me an install file? I don't think it's
available from MS anymore.

FYI, as far as I know freetds works fine. I know it was used for monitoring
SQL Server from Linux at my last job.

Craig Jackson