freetds - Re: [freetds] missing divide by zero error

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Thompson, William" <bill.d.thompson AT baml.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] missing divide by zero error
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2016 07:45:24 +0000

Hi Adam,

I see from the log that you are using the db-library API.
If you want to handle error messages from the server using db-library you
will have to define a message handler, using the db-library function
dbmsghandle()

Here's a link to a (Sybase) resource describing the function. A search on
dbmsghandle will point you to much more.

http://infocenter.sybase.com/help/index.jsp?topic=/com.sybase.help.ocs_12.5.1.dblib/html/dblib/CBAJCDEA.htm

HTH,

Bill