freetds - Re: [freetds] [FreeTDS] connection pool

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Xiaobiao Yin <xiaobiaoyin AT outlook.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] [FreeTDS] connection pool
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2016 00:53:08 +0000

Hi Frediano

Thank you really.

In my case, I have to insert the rows to table one by one.

For the connection pooling, I got the information from the User Guide.

http://www.freetds.org/userguide/tdspool.htm,

The FreeTDS connection pool currently only supports TDS version 4.2.

If FreeTDS 1.0 supports protocol 7.2 with some limitations, where can I
find the

limitation's description, so that I can identify if it will affect my case.

BTW, is there any sample code for connection pooling?

Thanks in advance

Eric