freetds - Re: [freetds] FOR XML, TYPE seems broken with latest 1.0x

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Harris, Sean" <Sean.Harris AT nordstrom.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] FOR XML, TYPE seems broken with latest 1.0x
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2016 01:49:53 +0000

Sorry for the delay.

It was working before. We are using PHP PDO to query the database.
Interestingly an App we use from the MacApp store recently updated it’s
internal build of FreeTDS and it stopped working for these queries too. That
app is SQLPro for MSSQL.app

We run the same PHP code on a windows box except we use Microsoft’s driver
‘SQLSRV’ and it works just fine.

Sean Harris
Studio N Tech Operations

On Jul 5, 2016, at 1:08 PM, Frediano Ziglio