freetds - [freetds] New release is getting ready

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Frediano Ziglio <freddy77 AT gmail.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] New release is getting ready
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 18:55:27 +0000

Hi,
although there is no dates planned nor any release
candidate/beta/alpha/whatever my TODO list for the release is getting
shorter! As somebody would have noted I mostly updated documentation
to reflect changes.

The only big point left is SSL certificate check (there are no code at
all although I'll have a look at curl implementation and there are
explanation on how to test). I want this in the release as it is a no
back compatible change so is better to have in a release.

Any help or test is really appreciated.

Frediano