freetds - Re: [freetds] Snapshot is now working !!

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Frediano Ziglio <freddy77 AT gmail.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Snapshot is now working !!
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 18:59:02 +0000

Il 05/Feb/2015 21:50 "James Fisher" <ganoopluslinux AT gmail.com> ha scritto:

> >I'm now trying to collect things to do before a possible release.
>
> Like a proper logout for ASA to eliminate the ''Connection terminated
> abnormally" errors?
>
> :D :D :D
>
> Topic here: http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.db.tds.freetds/15678/

Well looks like now should be working, and now is passing the tests too. I
sent a patched version to James to confirm that sending logout token to
server avoid the warning however tests didn't pass. I modified the patch
and now is working correctly. It's already in the snapshot.

James, can you confirm it's working?

Frediano