freetds - Re: [freetds] Executing a huge sql script

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Chris Kings-Lynne <Chris.Kings-Lynne AT navitas.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Executing a huge sql script
  • Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 00:15:41 +0000

Let me know if I shouldn't be spamming the list with this chat, but...

The whole point of Vagrant is that at any time you 'vagrant destroy' and then
'vagrant up' to rebuild the environment. So any per-user hackery that needs
to live within the VM is painful.

Cheers,

Chris

Chris --

How'd you guess <G> ?

I did look up Vagrant -- looks interesting.

It does appear that there's a default login ( vagrant ).

Could you add a default $HOME/vagrant/.freetds.conf file before building your
Distrib and then let your Devs edit their ~/.freetds.conf file as needed ?

-- kjh