freetds - [freetds] FreeTDS, PHP accessing xml field type

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Antonio Pitrone <pitrone AT istat.it>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [freetds] FreeTDS, PHP accessing xml field type
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 08:04:22 +0200 (CEST)

hello,
i'm using freeTDS to access a Microsoft SQL Server 2005. we installed the
last stable version (0.91) of freetds in a x64 red hat linux distribution
from rpm. after installing we recompiled php and Mssql module , the freetds
configuration file is this

Compile-time settings (established with the "configure" script)
Version: freetds v0.91
freetds.conf directory: /usr/local/etc
MS db-lib source compatibility: no
Sybase binary compatibility: no
Thread safety: yes
iconv library: yes
TDS version: 7.2
iODBC: no
unixodbc: yes
SSPI "trusted" logins: no
Kerberos: no

i can connect to ms sql server db and retrieve data from any field exept from
xml field type. when my query contain an xml filed type an error occur "
query error ".
anybody can help me to sort it out?
hope to receive soon as possible an help from the community; we really need
to access that kind of field for our project related to the dissemination of
Italian 2011 agriculture census data.

Antonio Pitrone

  • [freetds] FreeTDS, PHP accessing xml field type, Antonio Pitrone, 05/10/2012