freetds - Re: [freetds] Support for AIX 7.1

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Sebastien FLAESCH <sf AT 4js.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Support for AIX 7.1
  • Date: Thu, 03 May 2012 10:14:37 +0200

Hello,

The configure script could run without problem (I will send you the
config.log, James), but when doing make I get this:

Making all in unittests
Target "all" is up to date.
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../include -I../../include -DTDS_NO_DM -D_REENTRANT -D_THREAD_SAFE -DDEBUG=1 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wno-long-long -D_THREAD_SAFE -g -O2 -Wdeclaration-after-statement -MT mem.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/mem.Tpo -c -o mem.lo mem.c
libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../include -I../../include -DTDS_NO_DM -D_REENTRANT -D_THREAD_SAFE -DDEBUG=1 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wno-long-long -D_THREAD_SAFE -g -O2 -Wdeclaration-after-statement -MT mem.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/mem.Tpo -c mem.c -o mem.o
mem.c: In function 'tds_alloc_socket':
mem.c:1070: warning: implicit declaration of function 'socketpair'
mem.c:1070: error: 'AF_UNIX' undeclared (first use in this function)
mem.c:1070: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
mem.c:1070: error: for each function it appears in.)
mem.c:1070: error: 'SOCK_DGRAM' undeclared (first use in this function)

I have no time to fix the issues, but if you provide me diff patches I am
willing to test the compilation on our AIX 7.1 ...

Seb