freetds - Re: [freetds] Support for AIX 7.1

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Sebastien FLAESCH <sf AT 4js.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Support for AIX 7.1
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 17:07:10 +0200

I forgot to mention that the binaries work fine on AIX 6.1, but when
running on AIX 7.1 we get strange defects: out of memory errors,
invalid statement execution status...

I thought there was a mistake in definitions of SQLLEN / SIZEOF_LONG_INT,
but I have checked and it should be fine...
Anyway, same binaries work fine on AIX 6.1 so I don't think there is
something wrong with this...

Seb