freetds - [freetds] tests are back...

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Frediano Ziglio <freddy77 AT gmail.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] tests are back...
  • Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 00:42:09 +0100

... and me too :)

As somebody should already be noted the "nightly" tests are back.
Currently are not nightly since a long time ago but at least I'm
executing (and uploading) them every 2/3 days. As you can see there is
a new link for protocol 7.3 (new mssql 2008 protocol). Currently all
dblib tests fails (they refuse to speak 7.3 :-) !) however others
tests mostly passes without problems (print and raiserror tests are
probably too strict). As somebody should note output now perfectly
follow program output, I updated my colouring utility using CUSE
drivers (you can find new version at
http://freddy77.tripod.com/shtunnel.html, still not updated freshmeat
page)

Frediano