freetds - Re: [freetds] what am I missing?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Chris Bartram <chrisrbartram AT yahoo.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] what am I missing?
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 17:19:11 -0700 (PDT)

Did that too... the only freetds.conf is in /usr/local/etc... So the tds
version
setting there is apparently being ignored?

-bash-3.2$ tsql -C
Compile-time settings (established with the "configure" script)
Version: freetds v0.82
freetds.conf directory: /usr/local/etc
MS db-lib source compatibility: no
Sybase binary compatibility: no
Thread safety: yes
iconv library: yes
TDS version: 5.0
iODBC: no
unixodbc: yes

-Chris Bartram
"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be
honorable,
to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and
lived well". (Ralph Waldo Emerson)