freetds - [freetds] Charset option

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Dalibor Kušić <Dalibor.Kusic AT in2.hr>
  • To: "freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] Charset option
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 13:40:20 +0200

Hi!

I'm having trouble using freeTDS to talk to a MS SQL database with a charset
of CP1250. I can't achieve to see national characters when executing a query
using iSQL.

I've downloaded and built from schratch the latest stable version of FreeTDS.
I've configured unixODBC and have put
Client charset = ISO-8859-2
in the freetds.conf file.

However when I login to the database using iSQL and execute a query, I see
"?" instead of my national characters.....

Dalibor Kušić