freetds - Re: [freetds] Professional support around FreeTDS [NC]

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Jeffrey Wynn <jjwynn AT gmail.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Professional support around FreeTDS [NC]
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 16:15:09 -0400

Hi Cedric,

My name is Jeffrey Wynn. I’d like to introduce Capax Alpha as a firm who
can provide Societe Generale with FreeTDS support.

Capax Alpha is a financial services application development and database
consulting firm based in NY/NJ with extensive technical depth in both Sybase
and SQL Server platforms. We are currently providing support for FreeTDS
connectivity to SQL Server (which we usually see in a Sybase migration
context) on both Linux and Solaris (and Windows). We provide this support
in a manner consistent with your requirements (i.e., fully supporting the
open source model).

Capax is the second largest Microsoft NSI partner in the U.S., is a
Microsoft GOLD Partner, and is currently leading a strategic Sybase
Migration program for Microsoft Global Accounts. We’re familiar with the
challenges of linking to SQL Server with FreeTDS, as this is a fundamental
strategy we employ in our Sybase migrations.
For further information, please contact Ron Gagnon (rgagnon AT capaxalpha.com)
directly.

Thanks!

--
Jeffrey Wynn
Capax Alpha

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 10:22 AM, Cedric ROUVRAIS <cedric.rouvrais AT sgcib.com