freetds - [freetds] Professional support around FreeTDS [NC]

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Cedric ROUVRAIS <cedric.rouvrais AT sgcib.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] Professional support around FreeTDS [NC]
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 10:22:57 -0400

Hello all,

We are looking for a company that is willing to provide support and
maintenance around FreeTDS (Production support, bugs fixes, enhancements,
documentation, ...) on linux (at the least) and solaris (a real plus)
connecting to SQL Server.

The company will have to be reach to the FreeTDS development community and
be able to provide/commit in some form of manner
defects/enhancements/documentation. We do not desire to stray and create an
autonomous branch of FreeTDS. As such, although we shall pay, the effort
has to remain part of the FreeTDS community (therefore Open source).

We are looking primarily for support to our IT Department located in New
York city and Jersey City, contractual aspects will be most certainly be
managed by the New York branch. There is a possibility that the support
requirements are to be extended to Paris.

Please reach out to me if you know such a company or if you are such a
company.

Thank you,

Cedric

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential, intended
solely for the addressee(s), and may contain legally privileged information.
Any unauthorised use or dissemination is prohibited. E-mails are susceptible
to alteration. Neither SOCIETE GENERALE nor any of its subsidiaries or
affiliates shall be liable for the message if altered, changed or falsified.