freetds - Re: [freetds] HOWTO compille FreeTDS under Windows

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Thomas Stover <thomas AT wsinnovations.com>
  • To: <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] HOWTO compille FreeTDS under Windows
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 12:37:13 -0500

> From: LacaK <lacak AT zoznam.sk>

> Hi,
> sometime ago I posted in this list question with subject "FreeTDS on
> Windows", but with no reply ATM.
> So I am trying again.
> My basic question is how to compile (which compiler) under windows ?
> Is there some tutorial or bat file, which will do task.
> I need dblib.dll (plus may be some others dlls) as a final product.
> TIA
> -Laco.

It can be cross compiled from linux to win64 at least. That was the only
time it worked for me. I can't imagine getting anything to build under
native windows under any circumstances these days. :)

http://mingw-w64.sourceforge.net/
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.db.tds.freetds/10772

--
www.thomasstover.com