freetds - Re: [freetds] tsql:Adaptive Server connection failed with MinGW Build of FreeTDS 0.83

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: ikorot AT earthlink.net
  • To: Zhouhua Li <zhouhua.li AT gmail.com>, FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] tsql:Adaptive Server connection failed with MinGW Build of FreeTDS 0.83
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 15:49:49 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,
Do you have an ODBC library for MinGW installed?
You need to get this library or build it yourself and then rebuild
freeTDS to get libtdsodbc.dll.so.

Then you will be able to test properly, unless James or Frediano
will help you with db-lib/ct-lib testing.
But ODBC testing is much easier and, as Frediano pointed out, the connection
code is the same.