freetds - [freetds] Crashes happen all the time

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Federico Alves <sales AT minixel.com>
  • To: <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] Crashes happen all the time
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 15:21:51 -0400

I need some help from the freetds gurus, maybe Frediano Ziglio?. Since I
moved on to the Asterisk version 1.6, it crashes several times per day. The
traces are in
https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=17084

The Asterisk developers think that they are not responsible, and I don't
know if I need to contact the makers of unixODBC or in fact the offending
code is in freetds.

I use the latest version of unixodbc, unixODBC 2.2.14, and Freetds
Compile-time settings (established with the "configure" script)
Version: freetds v0.82.1.dev.20100304
freetds.conf directory: /usr/etc
MS db-lib source compatibility: yes
Sybase binary compatibility: no