freetds - Re: [freetds] FreeTDS and ODBC

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Michal Seliga <michal.seliga AT visicom.sk>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] FreeTDS and ODBC
  • Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 17:34:33 +0100

i didn't saw any tests in provided qt sources, only demos and examples...
maybe
its something they use internally

i wish both you and qt people luck with making this freedts+odbc+qt
combination
as perfect as possible

so far i am experimenting qith QTDS qt driver, it seems to work much better
(at
least i am getting some data). but ODBC once it will work would be definitely
better choice