freetds - Re: [freetds] freetds and php configiration

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Tareq <tarek.atallah AT tahadi.com>
  • To: <per AT bends.se>, "'FreeTDS Development Group'" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] freetds and php configiration
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 15:21:50 +0200

Iam using this scripts to connect to sql 2000 db , I was wondering if you
can help , mssql extension don’t seem to work at all despite the fact that
its installed with php , what is your php configuration ? Did you add and
special configuration to your php installation ?

<?php

error_reporting(E_ALL);

class Config{

public function __construct(){

}

public function connect_31_ref()

{

$conn = @mssql_connect("116.285.216.31:5831", "Omari2",
"LYUA0QYL7WKvM");

// $conn = @mssql_connect("116.285.216.31:5831", "test_link",
"test_link");

if (!$conn)

{

die("Error connecting to MSSQL=>: " .
mssql_get_last_message() . " error here");

}

if (!mssql_select_db("ref_system", $conn))

die("Error selecting from database: " .
mssql_get_last_message());

return $conn;

}