freetds - [freetds] Hello! Free Six-Pack for FreeTDS Help.

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Joshua <joshuajoe AT gmail.com>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [freetds] Hello! Free Six-Pack for FreeTDS Help.
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 10:14:37 -0400

Hello! I'm a web developer who has bitten off a little more than I
understand. If what is written below sounds a little desperate, then I
wrote it correctly. I'm up against a huge deadline at work and the
"Open-source is king" and "PHP is a great tool" drums that I
constantly have beaten into my bosses are starting to sound off-pitch.
Please don't let my bosses incorrectly think that open-source
libraries are unreliable (I know they are not, but they are getting
frustrated).

If anyone with experience with FreeTDS could PLEASE look at my issues
below, I'd owe you a 6-pack of any kind of beverage of your choice.
All I ask in return is to add an address with your very kind and
helpful response ;-) It would be awesome if I could get some advice
prior to July 27th. As of that date, I will have to move on to another
solution.

Please click the following link for detailed problem analysis and plea
for help: http://haanmc.com/freetds-issues.txt

Thanks to everyone who has made this mailing-list an active community,
- Josh

PS: I'm serious about the six-pack -- you can send your address
directly to my email at joshm AT remove---this--haanmc.com (but please
keep advice in the list, so as to help others).