freetds - [freetds] sql.h not found problem

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: RUSSELL DILKS <russelldilks AT btinternet.com>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [freetds] sql.h not found problem
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 17:45:03 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Folks,
I have a red hat enterprise server which I need to get to talk to an MS Sql
server.
I downloaded the freetds 0.8 package but when I run configure with
./configure --with-tdsver=8.0 --with-unixodbc I get the erro that it cannot
find sql.h

I have done a search for sql.h on the system and it cannot find it ?? I guess
I must be missing a library or something - I am pretty new to this - but I
really am stumped.

I have searched extensively for the answer and cannot get anywhere.

Can anyone help me out.

Thanks