freetds - Re: [freetds] freetds question

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Jacque, Alfred" <jacqual AT navcanada.ca>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] freetds question
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 08:15:52 -0400

Hello,

Thanks for your response. I will try and provide you with more
information regarding this problem.

- I am using odbc.

- I have installed the latest version of unixODBC.

Below is an example of where the problem that I am encountering:

Freetds odbc driver:

select * from postal_type@mssql;

Postal_Type_Code Postal_Type_Desc_E Postal_Type_Desc_F Effective
Expiry_Da Last_Upda

-------------------- -------------------- -------------------- ---------
--------- ---------

Unknown Inconnue 22-FEB-08
22-FEB-08

M Unknown Inconnue 22-FEB-08
22-FEB-08

22-FEB-08
00-DECEMB 22-FEB-08

22-FEB-08
00-DECEMB 22-FEB-08

Easysoft ODBC Driver:

select * from postal_type@mssql;

POSTAL_TYPE_CODE POSTAL_TYPE_DESC_E POSTAL_TYPE_DESC_F EFFECTIVE
EXPIRY_DA LAST_UPDA

-------------------- -------------------- -------------------- ---------
--------- ---------

Unknown Inconnue 22-FEB-08