freetds - [freetds] freetds question

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Jacque, Alfred" <jacqual AT navcanada.ca>
  • To: <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] freetds question
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 13:29:06 -0400

Hello,

Do you have a version of freetds with 64 bit data types? I have a 64 bit
version of an 11g database running on a 64 bit linux OS. I can connect
to the SQL Server database, but the data is not displayed correctly.

I tried using the evaluation copy from easysoft and encountered the
exact same issue until they provided me a later version of the software
that included 64 bit data types. Ideally I would like to use the freetds
version.

Thanks,

Alfred