freetds - Re: [freetds] long way to WCHAR...

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Royce Smallbone <royce.smallbone AT laneend.net>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] long way to WCHAR...
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 11:05:37 +0000

Thanks Freddy, I can now use more of the program I am developing with Qt on
Linux using your driver.

I know it is early days for WCHAR support, but my prepared queries now run.

However I do get a problem when multiple queries are running at the same
time.
The data gets mixed up between the queries when populating my tables. If I
run
the queries sequentially one after the other completes I do not get this
problem.

If you need me to do any debugging for you just ask.

Thanks for your hard work,
Royce