freetds - Re: [freetds] One row good, two rows "memory exhausted"

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Mark Bird <markabird AT hotmail.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] One row good, two rows "memory exhausted"
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 16:12:22 +0000

Hi James:

Thanks so much, here's my php info page: http://38.98.125.33/index.php. I'm
maintaining the server and downloaded the latest version of PHP. Should I try
a previous version of PHP, would that be the thing to try, rather than a
different version of FreeTDS?

I'm away from the system right now, I'll try installing something new when I
get home in a couple of hours.

Thanks again,
Mark