freetds - Re: [freetds] Problem retrieveing results from bottom to top

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Daniel A. Veiga" <dveiga AT advtechnology.com.ar>
  • To: "James K. Lowden" <jklowden AT freetds.org>
  • Cc: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Problem retrieveing results from bottom to top
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 11:23:59 -0300 (ART)

Should I have known you were going to make it part of the project I
would have been more carefull with the comments, name of the created
temp table, etc. To tell you the truth I only sent it as part of the
bug report, as it was an easy way of showing that some records are
returned twice.
Bye,

Daniel