freetds - [freetds] Stored procedure output/return parameters

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Gunther Van Butsele" <gvb AT velleman.be>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: "Serge van Ginderachter \(Velleman\)" <svg AT velleman.be>
  • Subject: [freetds] Stored procedure output/return parameters
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 15:29:15 +0200

Hi Guys,

I've been collecting logging information to debug my problem with output
parameters not getting filled in php using the freetds functions.

I've attached an archive with every bit of info I could gather:

stored_procedure_creation.sql - The stored procedure itself
script.php - PHP script that calls the stored procedure
sql_profiler.log - MS SQL Profiler log entry for the call to the
stored procedure
tdsdump.log - TDSDUMP log, probably most useful to you

Versions used:

1) Database server:
Microsoft SQL Server 2000
Microsoft Windows 2000

2) Web server:
FreeBSD 6.2-RC1
php5-5.2.5
freetds-msdblib-0.64
php5-mssql-5.2.5
apache-2.2.8

Calling my stored procedure from PHP never fills the output parameter
@Enabled ($canLogin). $canLogin always remains 666.

Hope someone can help finding out what the problem is exactly.

Kind regards,
Gunther