freetds - [freetds] ODBC.ini parameter in FreeTDS

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Rajesh Akolu" <rajesh.akolu AT ftindia.com>
  • To: <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] ODBC.ini parameter in FreeTDS
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 16:40:21 +0530

Hi,

We are using FreeTDS 0.64 (TDS version 8.0) and unixODBC 2.2.12 on RH Linux
3.4.6 and connecting to Microsoft SQL Server 2000 from Linux. We are using
C++ on Linux.

We are looking for complete list of parameters which can be used in
"ODBC.ini" specific to freeTDS. We are Especially looking for parameters for
increasing the performance.

Please suggest thanks in advance.

Thanks & best regards,

Rajesh Akolu

Financial Technologies (India) Ltd.

Board No: 022-26831022 Extn: 254

Fax: 022-26836999

rajesh.akolu AT ftindia.com

www.ftindia.com

Disclaimer:

The information in this E-mail (which includes any files transmitted with it)
is CONFIDENTIAL and may be legally PRIVILEGED. It is intended solely for the
addressee and access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you
have received it in error, please destroy any copies of this message,
including any attachments, and delete it from your system notifying the
sender immediately. Any disclosure, copying, distribution, dissemination,
forwarding, printing or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance
on it or utilising the same for any purpose other than what it is intended
for, is prohibited and may be unlawful.