freetds - [freetds] Status: 0.82 release candidate 3

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "James K. Lowden" <jklowden AT freetds.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] Status: 0.82 release candidate 3
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 17:50:35 -0400

http://www.freetds.org/news.html

The third Release Candidate for the next release, 0.82, was posted moments
ago. It may be downloaded from
ftp://ftp.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/ALPHA/freetds/current/freetds-rc.tgz.

This is expected to be the last release candidate for 0.82. We issued RC1
in mid-January and have had very few complaints. RC3 incorporates all
patches and changes made in reponse to problem reports, including patches
sent to this list. For details, please consult the ChangeLog.

Try it! :-)

If you're at all intending to upgrade, this is the time to kick the tires.
It's much better for everyone if the involved informed readersofthelist
try it out on their exotic hardware with their preferred configuration.
If something needs fixing, it's much better to do it now than after the
release is posted.

Absent complaints I expect to post the final release before month end.

Your humble maintainer,