freetds - Re: [freetds] HELP - Freetds-0.60 (issue in fatching the data from the sybase DB)

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "James K. Lowden" <jklowden AT freetds.org>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] HELP - Freetds-0.60 (issue in fatching the data from the sybase DB)
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 10:34:11 -0400

It can't be? Version 0.60 was released on 11 September 2002.
Enormous changes have been made since then.

http://ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/ALPHA/freetds/old/0.60/

You might well have found a problem with it, and probably it could be
fixed if you could find the right vacuum tubes.

If you upgrade to something recent -- best would be last night's snapshot
-- and find that your bug hasn't been fixed in the last 5 years, I'd be
happy, delighted, even, to help out.

Kind regards,